We are a team of dedicated nurses, researchers, and developers who care passionately about health outcomes.
Accumethods LLC was founded in 2004 by Seth Wolpin PhD MPH RN. Since then, we have been providing consulting services related to healthcare informatics across a variety of areas including:
- Clinical Care Classification System and other nursing taxonomies
- Data extractions, transformations, and analysis from diverse source systems and data harmonization.
- Dashboards with key performance metrics and predictive analytics.
- Natural Language Processing to extract actionable information from unstructured clinical notes.
- Adverse event detection and measurement systems.
- Web based tools for patient decision making, research subject management, and the Clinical Classification System.
- Interventions related to improving medication adherence for patients with low health literacy.
- NIH grant proposal reviews prior to submission and authoring assistance.
- Web site development, administration and mechanisms for collecting online payments.
To learn more about how we can help you, please feel free to contact us for references and a free consultation